Life On The Other Side
For Laura and me, the goal was to create a sustainable business that would replace 20-year careers with stability and the regular paychecks that we'd become accustomed to.
Fast forward to today. Here's what we've accomplished so far:
- We've helped over 2,000 young people become safe, confident drivers.
- We're lowering accident risk. Our students are 75% less likely to have an accident in their first year of driving vs. the national average. (Nationally, 50% of new teen drivers have an accident their first year on the road. Only 12.5% of Fresh Green Light students report having an accident their first year.)
- Our customers love us. Our Net Promoter Score is a 95 - meaning 95% of our customers highly recommend us to their friends.
- We're growing. We'll graduate over 1,000 students from our three training centers this year (in Rye NY, Greenwich, and Darien CT) - a 30% growth over 2012.
- We've been featured on CNN, NBC Nightly News, Money Magazine and others as an innovative new start-up brand
- We were the only driving school in America to be featured in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's 2012 report on global teen driver training practices.
Which leads us to the next four years and beyond and the purpose of this note.
We're thrilled to announce today that we're launching Fresh Green Light Franchise Partners to allow us to franchise Fresh Green Light Training Centers across the United States. By franchising Fresh Green Light, we'll be able to harness the power of individuals and couples like us, who not only care about saving the lives of our new teen drivers, but also want to own a meaningful small business and work for themselves (just not by themselves).
We've assembled a team of advisors and mentors who have worked with major franchise systems like Subway, The Goddard Schools and others to help us fine tune our franchise offering. We've documented our systems and processes and completed the legal filings that are required by the FTC to offer our business as a franchise. And we've created a comprehensive Fresh Green Light Franchise Partners website with all the details at www.freshgreenlightfranchisepartners.com .
So if you or someone you know might be interested in more information, let us know. We'd love to chat!